Saturday 9 November 2013

Director Punit Malhotra gets offers for an acting......






Director Punit Malhotra of Bollywood Industry. Young and suave Punit Malhotra, who is recently directed the fupcoming film 'Gori Tere Pyar Mein' is busy with promoting his film. He says he gets acting offers too. 

But right now he hasn't accepted any acting offer yet, he wants to keep as an options. 

Punit Malhotra said, "I have been getting a lot of offers for acting, but right now I am enjoying direction. I want and love to do what I know well and direction is my profession so i love to do that. I got many offers for acting but it is just an option for me."  



Punit said, "After the film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein', I will work on my next film Gutka, so i am not yet ready for acting, but I can think about acting may be later i will do. I have kept my option open as I am open to acting. Let's see if it happens."



Upcoming Film 'Gori Tere Pyaar Mein' scheduled to be released on 22nd November 2013. Bollywood Actors Imran Khan and Kareena Kapoor are will play main lead role in the film. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More